Thursday 28 July 2011

Hello!


So.. This challenge, 30 albums in 30 days, the number is not actually significant, it’s just that I’m lazy, and I don’t think I’ll be able to keep this up for more than a month. I’ve set myself this challenge, mainly to get through the insane backlog of albums that I’ve bought and never listened to, but secondarily because I really want to see if I can stick to this, writing about a different album every single day. So here I go.. I’m making a commitment to do so. I’m not going to be deliberately controversial, and mostly, I’m picking albums that I think I’ll like (otherwise I wouldn’tve bought them), but I will try to have an opinion and actually be interesting.

Wanna tell me I’m crazy? Or that I’m wrong? Suggest an album that I should do next? Or just hurl random abuse at me?

I’m tweetable: @webmistress
Or you can email me at: mirandasalbumaday@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment